Thursday, April 4, 2013

always reading...

I went to the Christian bookstore tonight to get my son his very first Bible, now that he is reading. Of course I had to browse the bargain book section and this book jumped out at me






I started reading the book tonight and was in tears. Not tears of self-pity but just like wow, it feels like this woman is writing to me personally. I love having a boy. He is a delight. But I struggle with so many worries about how to raise him to be a man. I highly, highly recommend this book for any single mother raising a son or for anyone to read just to get a glimpse into what kinds of things single mothers of boys face. It is definitely a book full of hope.
And I love the picture on the front! It totally captures the essence of my life!

So now the stack next to my bed is growing...!

No comments:

Post a Comment